Friday, January 18, 2013

Butterfly in Yellow and Grey

This is another Study in Yellow and Grey from Elka Romero Designs, I printed the designs on cardstock and then cut it to the size that I needed.  I used white cardstock from my stash, and I know it is a cheapy brand, as the colors are more muted than on the other cards.  I did that on purpose, as I wanted a more muted color scheme for this card, as the butterfly is the feature of the card.  I used prima pearls colored with a N7 Copic Marker.  The butterfly is by SEI I think.  The tag punches are by Stampin' Up as is this ribbon and black ink.  The flowers are a Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die by Sizzix and the leaf is a Birch Leaf by McGill.

This was a quick card once the printing was complete.

Thanks for coming by.
Namaste

No comments: