Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back Again


Experimenting with HTML

Just learned to bold the title. I like that.

The Card

This is a Graphic 45 card again. I used a stamp set from Hampton Arts of Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime images and stamped with Mementos Tuxedo Black(one of the best inks for use with Copic Markers)for the Title. I used Copic Markers to Color the title, and Spellbinders oval to cut it out and stencil Tattered Rose Distress Ink from Tim Holtz and Ranger. I used G45 patterned papers layered on black mattes. I used the Tattered Rose Ink to color a white scrap for the stamped sentiment from Great Impressions. I used the samll flower from Tim Holtz's Tattered Floral, and used my McGill Stylus set to cup them. I stacked 3, and used my Copic Marker to color some white pearls to match the layout.

Cut Sizes in Inches
I used a whit card base made out of 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 GinaK Heavy Base Weight, folded in half to form a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card.

5 1/4 x 4 Black
5 x 3 3/4 flower print layer on above
2 3/4 x 4 3/4 Black
2 1/2 by 4 1/2 Stripe layer on above
2 1/4 x 4 1/4 Black
2 x 4 flower print layer on above

Assemble according to card picture.

Copics Used

YG03
YR00
RV10
E04
YG11

No comments: