Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm Grateful and Thankful

This card will be a challenge card.  See listings below, which are made as I enter the chanllenge.


The papers are Creative Memories, the flowers are things I have had in my stash for 10 years at least, and the packaging is gone.  I use Spellbinders dies to cut the shapes and bling is BoBunny.

The inspiration room.

I used the patterned paper because is resembled the pattern in the table cloth.  I chose the gold for the gold flatware, the blue in the goblets and candles, and the crystal bling for the chandelier.  The orange and white flowers are for the floral arrangement.

Belli Challenge #131 - Thanksgiving
TPE126 ThanksGiving
Being Thankful at PaperPlay Challenges
'11 Week 47-Being Thankful

3 comments:

Céline said...

gorgeous card, love the sparkle
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline dt member

joy said...

Gorgeous card! Love the sophisticated look! Thanks for participating in the Creative Belli challenge!

Unknown said...

OMGOSH What a Beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous work with us this week at Paper Play Challenges - Hope we see you again next week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx