Thursday, November 24, 2011

Butterfly the Beauty


The recipe is:
  • Ribbon-I used Mizuhiki paper cord ribbon, but you can't see it very well as it is behind the flower and is cropped by the program.
  • Layers-I used a decorative paper on a white card that was distressed with Vintage Photo by Ranger, then a top note die cut.
  • Image-I used the Hampton Arts Stamp that goes with the Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime, and used Copic Markers to color the Fairy.
  • Brad to hold the ribbon and flower together.
  • Patterned paper from Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutant
I love the Graphic 45 papers, and the grunge and steampunk art.  Vintage and shabby chic also have a place in my designs.


    2 comments:

    Pattie G said...

    What a great creation! I love the image and how you used our theme at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    Paper Creations by Shirley said...

    Hi again... love this card, I've been looking thru both of your blogs and enjoying all your layers and beautiful flowers and suddenly I see you joined my blog ! Thanks ! I'll join yours as well ! Have a great day.