The recipe is:
- Ribbon-I used Mizuhiki paper cord ribbon, but you can't see it very well as it is behind the flower and is cropped by the program.
- Layers-I used a decorative paper on a white card that was distressed with Vintage Photo by Ranger, then a top note die cut.
- Image-I used the Hampton Arts Stamp that goes with the Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime, and used Copic Markers to color the Fairy.
- Brad to hold the ribbon and flower together.
- Patterned paper from Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutant
I love the Graphic 45 papers, and the grunge and steampunk art. Vintage and shabby chic also have a place in my designs.