Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stampscape Scenes

I finally sat down an put together a couple of Stampscape Scenes. I really love the stamps so far, but there is still a lot I have to learn about making the scenes seamless. One of these I turned into an ATC because I didn't like how the seam was between two stamped areas. I believe that I now can figure out how this works, and had better success with the second scene.


This is the ATC done on Glossy Paper. I used Stazon black for the images, and Stampin' Up blue multi-pad for the blue, and Artichoke for te green. I used a gel pen white for the highlights.





I really like how this one came together. I used my Marvy Markers to do the details, and a blender and Stampin' Up inks for the water and sky. I used Sandy Hulsart's method for making clouds for the first time, and found it to be a wonderful technique which was easy for a beginner.

No comments: