Monday, January 19, 2009

First Time Out






This spot is going to be about displaying my art, and other general STUFF. I love mixed media, especially stamps, scrapbooking, and general things of beauty. I also spend a lot of time doing digital art, and sometimes incorporate the digital elements with paper scraping. So here is some of my work.






This is a Stampscapes composition on regular Stampin' Up cardstock, brayered backgroun, and black Stazon ink. The card is cream, and the frame is Copper Metallic from Michael Strong Rubber Stamps.






These are some ATCs that I did for an exchange. The one is Friendly Plastic that I found from a stash I had that is years old, but it is great to stamp into. I have seen it making a comeback here lately. The others are just stamps and other embellishments.


These are some Serendipity Squares that I made for an exchange; and, of course, I had to keep some for myself.

That is it for now.

I hope to see you again.

Hugz, Shatril

No comments: