Bright red highlights are not the authors. Dark red highlights are the authors.
A friend over on the Silhouette Challenge Facebook Group, wrote a tutorial at my request. She shared a wonderful card with us, and for the life of me I could not figure out how it was done. She created the tutorial, and I followed the step-by -step instructions to create this card topper. Another friend, Ka Lewis from Facebook, shared some font information, and I used one of those great fonts here.
Tweety and the brick wall are Silhouette print and cut designs that I bought at the online store. Of course, I use my wonderful Silhouette Cameo to cut the topper. I did make the brick wall pattern a bit larger than the actual cut lines to assure that you have edge to edge coverage.
The egg cut is from the Easter grid that I created, and you can get that HERE. All you need to do is ungroup the grid, select one of the eggs, and copy/paste it to your card.
The BIRA font can be found DaFont, and you can get that HERE.
The tutorial that got this all started is from Tanya Alley, and you can find it HERE.
I backed the cutout and framed with black card stock from Staples. I mounted it on a white card base with black distressed edges; any dye ink will work fine here.
I used Scotch Quick Dry glue to attach the sentiments, and the card layers. This stuff is great, and grabs quick, even before it is done drying, so make sure you are careful with placement.
I hope you enjoy.