· Stickables-Je t’aime
· Maya Road Crystal Trinket Pins
· Pebbles Crystal Candy Dots
· Studio Calico Wood Veneer Butterfly Assortment
· Pink Spritz-I don’t remember what I used
· Pink Organza Ribbon of choice
I used the Swiss dot Embossing Folder with the oval Diffuser, and place the fussy cut Tilda in the plain area on foam dots.
I always like to take a dark color marker and go around the cut stark white edges and color them. It gives the piece are really nice finished look. I also use the white gel pen near her freckles, but to completely cover the black ink.
I also put highlights in her eyes just off center at the top of the eye. These are typical Tilda finishes, and they look nice also.