Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Longtime No See


Have been neglecting this page for too long. Decided to share some cards that I made recently. I have had a blast with these.

This is a Great Impressions stamp called Hydrangea, I stamped it with Versamark and embossed with black. I used Copic Markers to add colors, and stickles, which actually cause some cool color changes in the markers. Used gold embossing on the edges by dragging the card edge directly through the Versamark. I stamped and colored extra hydrangeas, and used foam dots to place them over the matching flowers on the main card.




This is another Great Impressions Stamp. I used Copics for color, and Sakura Stardust and jelly rolls for shimmer effects. I used Flower soft on some of the flowers and the centers of the sunflowers. I stamped and colored extra butterflies, cut them out and applied glue just to the bodies of the butterfly and placed them directly over the butterflies on the card.





Yes another Great Impression Stamp, done with copics and flowersoft. I cut this into three one inch panels and matted it with a 1/8 inch border. It was a direct take off of one that was part of the Great Impressions demo board at The Scrapper's Place in Findlay, OH.

I have been experimenting with the Copics and have to say I just love them. The colors and techniques that you can acheive with them are superior to other markers.







I bet you will never guess what company did this stamp, and what I colored it with. LOL Great Impression and Copics.

No comments: